1. On Judgement Day, what will be asked first?
2. How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs?
3. What is the rate of usher for canal irrigated Zameen?
5 per cent or 1/5
4. Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
Parents, Husband, wife and children
5. What is the 4th Rukn (pillar) of Islam?
6. How many Arkan Roza has?
Three, to restrict eating, drinking and sexual intercourse
7. What are the objectives of Roza?
Taqwa, Zabti-Nafas, Shukar
8. What we say to 1st Ashra of Ramzan?
9. What we say to 2nd Ashrah of Ramzan?
10. What we say to 3rd Ashrah of Ramzan?
To get rid of Hell’s fire
11. From which Prophet’s age Hajj was started?
12. Describe the Arkans of Hajj
There are two Rukns, Stay at Arafat and Tawaf-e-Kabba
13. What is meant by Tawaf?
To take seven rounds around Khana Kabba.
14. What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
15. Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
16. What is named to run between Safa and Marwa?
17. What is said to throw stones at three spots?
18. What is Yum-ul-Tarvia and what is done on that day?
8 Zil-Hajj, Stay at Mina
19. What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
20. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Qadoom?
First Tawaf on presence at Kabba
21. What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
22. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Wadah?
Last Tawaf before leaving home
23. What is meant by Yum-ul-Nehr?
To offer sacrifice of goats on 10 Zil-Hajj after throwing stones at Mina.
24. How many rounds are paid between Safa and Marwa?
25. In which dress Hajj is offered?