1. How many articles are to be believed by a Muslim? 5
2. What was the last surah to be revealed? Al-Nasar
3. Which mosque did Holy Prophet (PBUH) ordered to abolish? Zarar
4. In which Hijri wine was prohibited? 5 Hjri
5. Who was the first female Shaheed of Islam? Saamia
6. Who wrote the highest number of Ahadith? Huraira
7. Complete the series: 1, 5, 17, and 85, _? None of these
8. A student needed 35% marks to pass an exam. He secured 235 marks and failed by 29 marks. What were the total marks? 750
9. If 2x + 2x + 2x = 12 then what is the value of x in 2x – 1 3
10. A man invested Rs. 3000 for 4 months and got some profit. How much money should he invest to get such a profit in a month? 12000
11. The average of 8 numbers is 12. If each number is increased by 2, the average of the new set of numbers is? 14
12. When Women Protection Bill was passed. 15 Nov 2006
13. Where is the headquarter of OPEC? Vienna
14. Headquarter of World Young President Organization is in?
15. Who was the first Principal of MAO College?
16. Pakistan left Commonwealth in 1972 when Bangladesh was recognised by Commonwealth. When did Pakistan rejoin Commonwealth as 49th member? 1991
17. Who was the first Secretary General of UNO? Trygve Lie
a) Strong willed
c) Thin skinned
d) Tender hearted
d) Remain Unruffled
21. Indolent: Sloth
a) Wrathful: Ire
b) Arrogant : Acuity
c) Covetous : Enigma
d) Gluttony : Loyalty
e) Impatient : Apathy
22. Which of the following gases is used in fire extinguishers?
c) Water Vapour
d) Carbon dioxide
23. Cooking gas is a mixture of
a) Methane and Carbon dioxide
b) Oxygen and Nitrogen
c) Bautane and Propane
d) Oxygen and Methane
24. Iron articles rust because of the formation of a) Ferrous chloride
b) A mixture of ferrous and ferric hydroxide
c) Sodium carbonate
d) Ferric chloride
25. Water is purified through the process of? Chlorination
26). Dry ice is ____ Solid Carbon Dioxide
27). Chemically diamond is _____ Pure Carbon
28). What is amount of income tax to be paid by a person having income of Rs.55, 000.
None of these
29). If 6 men and 14 women complete a work in 10 days, how time will 12 men and 14 women will take to complete the same work
30). If a thing was purchased at ‘x’ rate and sold at the profit of 20 % what would be the selling price
a). 1x b). 2x c) 1.2x d) none of these
31. What meant by Muqtadi
32. Names of Holy Prophets mentioned in the Holy Quran 26
33. When Risala-Isbabe-Bagwat-e-Hind was translated into English?
34. When Nehru Report was presented? 28 Aug 1928
35. Number of Muslim Delegates who attended Round Table Conference.
36. Who is the author of book ” “?
37. When Red Cliff Award was announced? 15 Aug 1947
38. Who was the first General in West Bengal after Division of Bengal?
39. Who was Secretary when 1861 act was promulgated?
40. What is Bande Mataram? A song
41. Which is mixed with the rubber to make it more flexible? Sulphur
42. Cause of Dysantry. Vibrio Coma
43. Soap Fatty Acids and salts
44. When IMF was formed.
45. Where UN University is?
46. What Siachin ironically means?
47. From when America is claiming to know that Iran was establishing nuclear plant in violation of NPT?
48. Type of government
49.Who was president of North Korea at the time of nuclear explosion?
50. Five taps fill a tank in 40 minutes if one tap is out of order then in how many minutes tank will be filled? 50 Mins
51. Tea bags None of these
52. Juggernaut: Inexorable
a). Cosmonaut: worldly b). Colossus: gigantic c). Demagogue: liberal
53. Ricochet: Bullet
a). Airm: crossbow b). Pierce: dart c). Soar: falcon
54. Delicate: Fastidious
a). Hardworking: diligent b). Altruistic: mercenary c). Demonstrative: effusive
d) Rewarde) Misjudge
61. Name the person who declared Ashabi without seeing Holy prophet (p.b.u.h)
Awais Qarni (RA)
62. Holy Quran First Translated in _______ Language
63. ______ Gas is use in Fire Cylinders
64. Name the Acid use in the Laundry Soap.
65. ______ acid is use in the car batteries
66. Statute means? Laws by Parliament
67. What Troika means?
68. Probe in to a murder of someone Inquest
69. Racial extermination of a particular group or people Genocide
Total Questions were 100
1.one unit of electricity = 1000 watts usage per hour
2. filth = dirt
3. podium = An elevated platform
4. lavish = generous
5. horse = mane or moan
6. a a a a (a) power 3 = 4a power 3 or a power 7
7. capital of Saudi Arab is = Riyadh
8. shape of heart is = conical
9. Umpire Aleem Dar of Pakistan awarded how many times = 3 times
10. Governor, State Bank of Pakistan = Mr. Shahid H. Kardar
11. Pakistan’s Naseem becomes athlete fastest woman in = South Asia
12. Who holds power of selecting cricket player = chairman of board, prime minister etc?
13. which is not the member of saarc = Maldives, china , Bhutan , Sri Lanka
14. name of imam bukhari = Muhammad ibn Ismail
15. total number of surah in Quran pak = 114
16. The News of the World is stopped after 169 years = USA , Canada
17. In surah Bismillah is mentioned twice = Al Namal
18. Sural al-Tauba is the only surah in Holy Quran which does not start with Bismillah.
19. Longest surah is Al-Baqara
20. hajji gather at waquf e arfat on = 9 zulhaj
21. who accompanied holy prophet during hijrat = hazrat Abu Bakar
22. first mosque built by Holy Prophet SAWW = Masjid quba
23. Pakistan Ambassador to the United States = Husain Haqqani
24. first female Foreign Minister of Pakistan = Hina Rabbani Khar
25. the current Prime Minister of the United Kingdom = David William Donald Cameron
26. The Olympic games will be held in = 2012 London
27. peace noble prize winner 2011 = 3 males
28. Diamer-Bhasha Dam is in = River Indus in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
29. Diamer-Bhasha Dam electricity will produce = 4,500 megawatts of electricity
30. which is more elastic = plastic , paper , iron , rubber
31. protein absorbed by = stomach
32. air blows due to = atmospheric pressure , temp , speed of air , direction of air
33. famous ghazal singer died recently = Jagjit Singh
34. Autobiography Book CONTROVERSIAL YOURS = Shoaib Akhtar
35. Bill Gates belongs to = Microsoft
36. Saifullah sword of God was the title of = Khalid ibn al-Walid
37. Nisab of zakkat on gold is = 7 1/2
38. Steve jobs is dead , was a founder of = apple
39. Afghan president recently killed = Burhanuddin Rabbani
40. Meaning of labial
41. Mr. x is 62 years old and after 3 years he will be 5 times of his son’s age. What is his son’s age at present?
42. 6 numbers have average 9, if the 6th number is deducted the resulting average is 10. What is the 6th number?
43 A table has length twice the length of its width. If the width is 100cm, what will be the area of the face of the table?
44. 50 x 10^0 =
45. Who is patron in chief of Pakistan cricket team?
46. Where is india building kishan ganga dam?
47. 5 x 10^-5 =
48. Which number is greater? 0 -1 -25 -50
49. In a class 0f 25, 10boys play cricket, 5 boys play football, 4boys play hockey. 3boys play both football and cricket and 2 boys play both football and hockey. How many boys are there in class who play any game?
50. (.003)(.02) =
51. Dengue fever is caused due to?
52. Which disease will result from drinking contaminated water? Tb typhoid dengue
53. Rabies effect which system?? Nervous system
54. Pneumonia effects which system?
55. Disease spread by bitting of mad dog?
56. After 2nd may operatin, when all parties conference was held in Pakistan?
57. If length and width of a body is multiplied by its height, the result will be its??
58. Pakistani to get noble prize?
59. The water of flood __________ the area?? Inundated invaded besieged
60. Joule is unit of?