List of practicals (part 1)
1.Identification of biochemicals from biological material.
2.Study of effect of temperature,pHvalue and enzyme and substrate concentration on activity of enzyme (Pepsin).
3. Study of animal and plant cells by staining with safarine, acid fuchin , methylene blue,eosin.
4. Investigation of bacterial content of fresh and stale milk.
5. Study of Nostoc from fresh material and prepared slides.
7. Identification of Chorella, Euglena, Volvox, Ulothrix, Ulva from fresh material and prepared slides.
8. Identification of paramecium and amoeba from fresh matrial and prepared slides.
9.Study of Yeast, Ustilago tritici and Pencillin from fresh materials and slides.
10. Examination of Marchantia and Funaria (external morphology) from fresh material and sex organs from prepared slides.
11.Study of Adiatum.
12. Study of Pinus male and female cones from fresh or preserved materials.
13. Description in technical terms of the familes Rosaceae, Solanaceae, Caeselpiniaceae, Fabaceae and Poaceae.
14. Exposure of digestive system of frog and cockroach.
15. Exposure of respiratory system of frog.
16. Investigation and measurement of factor affecting rate of transpiration using photometer(factors include wind, removal, of some leaves, covering lower epidermis and veseline).
17. Study from slides of internal structure of monocot, and dicot, root.
18.Study from slides of internal structure of monocot and dicot stem and leaf.
19. Measurement of blood pressure during rest and after exercise with B.P apparatus.